Vehicle parts from VIEROL: We provide mobility.
VIEROL AG is a successful international specialist for electronic components and engine management in the automotive sector. We deliver more than 50,000 high-quality vehicle parts in 125 countries on all continents. The product portfolio of our quality brands VEMO, VAICO and ACKOJA goes from EGR valves to timing belts. As an owner-managed, family company with its headquarters in Oldenburg, Germany, and subsidiaries in Shanghai, Singapore and Warsaw we guarantee mobility worldwide with our automotive parts.
News16 March 2023
Prominent visit to VIEROL in Oldenburg
The owner-managed company impressed its guests with its worldwide expertise and business activities in the automotive sector and its high-performance logistics Former astronaut and Brigadier General off duty of the German Air Force Dr. h. c. Thomas Reiter with his wife Consuela Reiter, the Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of the Kunsthalle Emden Mrs. […] Read more
News28 February 2023
VIEROL has again been awarded the IHK – TOP Ausbildung seal of quality
The Oldenburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) has recertified 15 member companies from the region and awarded them the TOP AUSBILDUNG seal of quality. Among them is VIEROL, which had already received the seal in the past and may now carry it for another three years. In a full-day audit, the Chamber of […] Read more
News23 February 2023
VIEROL is the new partner of FC Rastede
VIEROL is not only committed to the success of its customers, but also to the region in which the company is located. As part of this commitment, VIEROL is now a proud sponsor of the FC Rastede football team. “With FC Rastede, we have found a regional partner that is very similar to us: […] Read more
News12 October 2022
VIEROL passes with innovation and adaptation
21st Entrepreneur Round of the Basketball Business Club. What do the history of evolution and the hosting of VIEROL, one of the main sponsors of EWE Baskets Oldenburg, have in common? An enormous amount, as the 50 guests at the 21st Entrepreneur Round of the Basketball Business Club discovered last Thursday evening. Ulf Koschig, […] Read more
News05 October 2022
New VIEROL online shop successfully launched
On the occasion of the 45th anniversary of its company history, VIEROL is breaking new ground and has set itself up for the future with the online portal vierol-shop.de: With a self-developed and customer-oriented purchasing platform, the Oldenburg family-owned company is setting another important course for the consistently pursued digital transformation. The strategic […] Read more
We provide mobility in more than 125 countries. With leading German automotive engineering.
Success, that continues to carry us further: our three quality brands VEMO, VAICO and ACKOJA benefit from decades of experience of VIEROL AG in the international Independent Automotive Aftermarket.
VIEROL AG was founded in 1977 by Jürgen R. Viertelhaus. The Oldenburg-based company has grown continuously since then and has firmly established itself in the market as an international specialist for electronic components and engine management.
- 1977The company was founded in Rastede
- 1988The company relocated to Oldenburg
- 1995The company has partnerships in over 30 countries
- 1996First website on www.vierol-shop.de
- 1998Registration of the quality brand VEMO
- 1999Registration of the quality brand VAICO
- 2001VIEROL Automotive GmbH becomes a corporation (Aktiengesellschaft)
- 2001VIEROL Asia Pte., Ltd. founded in Singapore
- 2006VIEROL Shanghai Co. Ltd. founded in China
- 2006Commissioning of the new logistics centre in Rastede
- 2011Participation in VICOGO GmbH
- 2012Relocation to the new company headquarters at Karlstraße 19 in Oldenburg
- 2015Winner of the Olly, Price for family-friendly companies in Oldenburg
- 2016Change in management: Mirja Viertelhaus-Koschig becomes CEO
- 2016Registration of quality brand ACKOJA
- 2017Sales of around 30,000 vehicle parts to customers in more than 125 countries worldwide
- 2017VIEROL AG celebrates its 40th anniversary
- 2018Opening of the VIEROL Academy
- 2019Change in the Supervisory Board. Martin Grapentin replaces Dr. Rolf Hollander as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- 2019New board member: Michael Krone
- 2020Laying of the foundation stone for the expansion of the company headquarters
- 2020Laying of the foundation stone for the new logistics centre Werk II
- 2021Move into the new administration building
- 2021Opening Werk II
- 2022New member of the Board of Directors: Thierry Delesalle
- 2022VIEROL is the new main sponsor of EWE Baskets Oldenburg
- 202225 years of VIEROL training
The Board of VIEROL AG - a successful company with strong leadershipSince January 1st, 2016, the family-owned company has been managed by Mirja Viertelhaus-Koschig, daughter of company founder Jürgen R. Viertelhaus.
„Our company’s success is based on the high level of commitment and the professional qualifications of our employees“
– says Mirja Viertelhaus-Koschig, CEO of VIEROL AG
Ulf R. Koschig (right), Deputy Chairman, joined the company in 1995 and is responsible for the Sales and Marketing division of the board. Since July 2019, Michael Krone (left) has strengthened the management team as a new member of the board for IT and Logistics. Thierry Delesalle (second from left)) is the new Executive Board member responsible for New Business Development, New Customer Acquisition and Strategic Sales with effect from 01.05.2022.
Ulf R. Koschig – Deputy Chairman of VIEROL AGUlf R. Koschig has been active in a leading sales position at VIEROL AG since 1995. He has been responsible for the Sales and Marketing areas in the board since 2001. He is also the managing partner of VIEROL Asia Pte. Ltd.
„Innovation is no guarantee against failure, but without innovation failure is guaranteed.“
– Stefan R. Munz
The company founder: Jürgen R. Viertelhaus
After a professional career in the international automotive business, Jürgen R. Viertelhaus founded VIEROL AG on 31 January 1977 in Rastede, Germany. The following decades saw many significant milestones being reached that very positively influenced the development of our medium-sized family company.
Profitable, financially sound, organisationally and strategically well positioned – VIEROL AG will also continue to master the business challenges in the coming years.