Vehicle parts from VIEROL: We provide mobility.
VIEROL AG is a successful international specialist for electronic components and engine management in the automotive sector. We deliver more than 43,000 high-quality vehicle parts in 125 countries on all continents. The product portfolio of our quality brands VEMO, VAICO and ACKOJA goes from EGR valves to timing belts. As an owner-managed, family company with its headquarters in Oldenburg, Germany, and subsidiaries in Shanghai and Singapore, we guarantee mobility worldwide with our automotive replacement parts.
News05 July 2021
Expansion of the VIEROL company headquarters – completion after only 15 months
• Furnishing and relocation are about to be completed • Only 15 months of construction time since the foundation stone laying ceremony in February 2020 • The newly constructed building will double VIEROL AG’s office space After the approval by the building supervision authorities of the City of Oldenburg, the new building will become […] Read more
News17 December 2020
Review of the year
No year like any other We ensure mobility – even in times of crisis. The importance of VIEROL AG’s promise was particularly evident this year. The Corona pandemic did not stop at the automotive industry and posed considerable challenges to the parts trade and workshops worldwide. Despite a lockdown in many places, VIEROL AG succeeded […] Read more
News19 October 2020
Social engagement at VIEROL
For VIEROL, success and responsibility belong together. Responsibility for society and the environment determines our business activities to a large extent. It is particularly important for a globally active company like VIEROL to recognise and accept social responsibility. Doing good together According to the motto GOOD COMPANY, VIEROL AG has decided to support people affected […] Read more
News06 October 2020
IHK best honour for Lars Hinrich – VIEROL Ausbildung
Lars Hinrichs passed his final examination as warehouse logistics specialist this summer with the grade one and has now been awarded for his excellent examination result by the Oldenburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK)! Traditionally, the Oldenburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce personally congratulates and honours all examination graduates who have passed with the […] Read more
News07 July 2020
Laying of the foundation stone for the new logistics building Plant II
Foundation stone laid in Rastede: VIEROL AG’s innovative and climate-neutral logistics centre to open in mid 2021 A further milestone has been reached in the construction of the new VIEROL logistics centre Plant II. VIEROL AG continues to invest in the future and on July 7, 2020, VIEROL AG laid the foundation stone for the […] Read more
We provide mobility in more than 125 countries. With leading German automotive engineering.
Success, that continues to carry us further: our three quality brands VEMO, VAICO and ACKOJA benefit from decades of experience of VIEROL AG in the international Independent Automotive Aftermarket.
VIEROL AG was founded in 1977 by Jürgen R. Viertelhaus. The Oldenburg-based company has grown continuously since then and has firmly established itself in the market as an international specialist for electronic components and engine management.
- 1977The company was founded in Rastede
- 1988The company relocated to Oldenburg
- 1995The company has partnerships in over 30 countries
- 1996First website on www.vierol-shop.de
- 1998Registration of the quality brand VEMO
- 1999Registration of the quality brand VAICO
- 2001VIEROL Automotive GmbH becomes a corporation (Aktiengesellschaft)
- 2001VIEROL Asia Pte., Ltd. founded in Singapore
- 2006VIEROL Shanghai Co. Ltd. founded in China
- 2006Commissioning of the new logistics centre in Rastede
- 2011Participation in VICOGO GmbH
- 2012Relocation to the new company headquarters at Karlstraße 19 in Oldenburg
- 2015Winner of the Olly, Price for family-friendly companies in Oldenburg
- 2016Change in management: Mirja Viertelhaus-Koschig becomes CEO
- 2016Registration of quality brand ACKOJA
- 2017Sales of around 30,000 vehicle parts to customers in more than 125 countries worldwide
- 2017VIEROL AG celebrates its 40th anniversary
- 2018Opening of the VIEROL Academy
- 2019Change in the Supervisory Board. Martin Grapentin replaces Dr. Rolf Hollander as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- 2019New board member: Michael Krone
The Board of VIEROL AG - a successful company with strong leadershipSince January 1st, 2016, the family-owned company has been managed by Mirja Viertelhaus-Koschig, daughter of company founder Jürgen R. Viertelhaus.
„Our company’s success is based on the high level of commitment and the professional qualifications of our employees“
– says Mirja Viertelhaus-Koschig, CEO of VIEROL AG
Ulf R. Koschig (2nd from right), Deputy Chairman, joined the company in 1995 and is responsible for the Sales and Marketing division of the board. Jürgen K. Kiese (1st from right) has been at VIEROL AG since 1992. As another member of the board, he is responsible for the Logistics and IT areas. Since July 2019, Michael Krone (1st from left) has strengthened the management team as a new member of the board for IT and Logistics.
Ulf R. Koschig – Deputy Chairman of VIEROL AGUlf R. Koschig has been active in a leading sales position at VIEROL AG since 1995. He has been responsible for the Sales and Marketing areas in the board since 2001. He is also the managing partner of VIEROL Asia Pte. Ltd.
„Innovation is no guarantee against failure, but without innovation failure is guaranteed.“
– Stefan R. Munz
The company founder: Jürgen R. Viertelhaus
After a professional career in the international automotive business, Jürgen R. Viertelhaus founded VIEROL AG on 31 January 1977 in Rastede, Germany. The following decades saw many significant milestones being reached that very positively influenced the development of our medium-sized family company.
Profitable, financially sound, organisationally and strategically well positioned – VIEROL AG will also continue to master the business challenges in the coming years.