Internal reporting centre

We have set up a system for reporting breaches of Union law.

You can decide whether and which of your contact details you provide and whether you wish to receive feedback. If you opt for feedback and provide contact details, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your hint within 7 days via the communication channel you specified. Within 3 months, you will receive information on how your report has been handled and any action taken.

Your report will go directly to our external ombudsman, FIRST PRIVACY GmbH in Bremen, Germany, who will treat it confidentially and, after an initial review, forward it to our internal compliance unit for further action.

You can submit reports of legal violations or abusive behaviour in the following areas:

  • Public procurement
  • Financial services, financial products and financial markets and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
  • Product safety and conformity
  • Transport safety
  • Environmental protection
  • Food safety
  • Animal and public health
  • Consumer protection
  • Protection of privacy and personal data and security of network and information systems
  • Infringements of the Union’s financial interests within the meaning of Article 325 TFEU and as further defined in relevant Union measures.
  • Infringements of internal market rules within the meaning of Article 26(2) TFEU, including infringements of Union rules on competition and State aid, as well as infringements of internal market rules in relation to acts which breach corporate tax rules or in relation to agreements aimed at obtaining a tax advantage contrary to the object or purpose of the applicable corporate tax law.

Cases that are obviously not relevant will be deleted without further processing and without confirmation of receipt.

This link  will take you to our platform where you can submit a report.
Information on data protection can be found here.

The HinSchG also provides for the possibility of external reporting. For this purpose, the federal government has set up an external federal reporting centre at the Federal Office of Justice (FOCJ). This link will take you to the reporting channels published by the Federal Office of Justice, which whistleblowers can use to contact the external federal reporting centre.